Workers exempted from COVID-19 lockdown in Ghana as declared by the president.
President Nana Akufo-Addo made the announcement late last night during his address to the state.
Below is a list of Workers exempted from COVID-19 lockdown
- Members of the Executive, Legislature and the Judiciary;
- Production, distribution, and marketing of food, beverages, pharmaceuticals, medicine, paper, and plastic packages.
- Environmental and sanitation activities;
- VALCO staff
- Road and Railway construction workers;
- M ining workers;
- Members of the security agencies assigned lawful duties;
- The staff of electricity, water, telecommunications, e-commerce, and digital service providers; and
- Fuel station staff.
The Minister of Information took to Twitter to explain that the media is also part of those exempted from the restrictions.
The disease has killed 4 people in the country.