A video sighted online captures sad moment a Metro Mass Transit Bus carrying about 20 passengers engulfed in flames on the Ho-Tsito road of the Volta Region.
According to reports, the bus was transporting the passengers from Kumasi to Ho and unfortunately caught fire a few minutes after take-off.
It was revealed that the bus developed some mechanical faults, causing the front part of the vehicle to spark a fire.
The sad incident happened as the passengers were disembarking, but all of them came out unhurt.
Although Firefighters rushed to the scene to control the fire, the bus was burnt beyond repair.
Watch the video below;