I turned into a thief because of the pressure from my wife-Man sadly confesses
Image used for illustrative purposes only.

Primary schoolboy chokes to de@th during bread eating competition in their school.

The tragedy occurred when a class eight student at Sikura Primary School choked on a piece of bread that became lodged in his throat and knocked him unconscious.

The teachers tried everything they could to give the student first aid, but their efforts were unsuccessful, and he died on his way to the nearby health facility.

The school had planned the event to mark the end of the second term before the students went home for the holidays in December.

The heartbreaking incident which happened in Kenya and was confirmed by Butula sub-county police chief Jacob Chelimo.

He was heard saying

“He was choked by the piece of bread that stuck in his throat and fell unconscious and failed to respond to first aid assistance from teachers and fellow pupils. The school management rushed him to hospital but he was pronounced dead,”