The National Service Scheme (NSS) has released postings for the 2022/23 National Service.
Personnel are expected to begin the service on Tuesday, November 1.
According to the scheme, One Hundred And Fifteen Thousand, Two Hundred And Forty national service personnel have been enrolled to undertake their mandatory national service for the 2022/2023 service year.
Official Statement Reads:
- Today, OCTOBER 12, 2022, the Management of the National Service Scheme (NSS) has released the postings of a total of ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTEEN THOUSAND, TWO HUNDRED AND FORTY (115,240) prospective national service personnel who enrolled to undertake their mandatory national service for the 2022/2023 service year.
- The prospective service personnel include the year 2022 eligible Ghanaian graduates from accredited tertiary institutions in the country, defaulters who submitted their applications for postings, and private registrants.
- Prospective national service personnel should log onto the Scheme’s website at http://www.nss.00v.gh to check their placements.
- Pnnting of appointment letters by service personnel and endorsements by respective user agencies can only be done from Monday, October 17, 2022.
- However, validation and registration at all regional centres across the country would begin on Monday, October 24, 2022, and continue till FRIDAY, December 30, 2022, to accommodate prospective service personnel who are yet to complete their academic programmes.
- To minimize excessive crowding at the validation centres, all national service personnel most schedule appointments online and visit the validation centres on the scheduled date and time for validation with strict adherence to the COVID-19 protocol.