The Ghana Health Service has stated news circulating that; eight(8) of the sixteen(16) coronavirus cases recorded in Ghana are recovering/recovered are false.
The GHS debunked this false information on Peace FM’s 6:00pm news
“The Minister of Health, Hon. Kwaku Agyemang Manu said the patients are responding to treatment and not ill at all but never said they are recovering or recovered per speculations” the news said
Earlier today, news circulated all over social media and other media platforms that, eight of the coronavirus cases have recovered and will be discharged to join their families soon.
Ghana as at March 20,2020 had recorded a total of sixteen confirmed cases of CORVID-19
Many drastic measures have been adopted by the government to control the spread of the deadly coronavirus disease. Schools, Churches, and all other social gatherings have been banned indefinitely.
Meanwhile Wuhan, the epicenter of the CORVID-19 outbreak recorded zero cases for the second day running
Italy on the other hand has recorded the most deaths since the outbreak began last year. By 4pm Friday evening, the death had surge to over 4,000.