The husband of Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo, Eugene Baah widely known as Choirmaster has reacted to the fire that gutted his wife’s house a couple of days ago.
According to Choirmaster in an Instagram post, they should give thanks to God for everything that happened and as long as they have life there is another chance for them to bounce back.
In his reaction, he believed things will work out for them again since they have breathe.
Actress Beverly’s house at Tema Community 9 got burnt after a fire gutted the house on Monday.
The fire service personnel came on time but unfortunately, they couldn’t douse the fire until the fire razed down the entire house.
“The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke 😢 gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing . This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm”.
See screenshot of Choirmaster’s post below;