3 year old boy mistakenly sets himself on fire while playing with hand sanitizer and a lighter

3-year-old boy mistakenly sets himself on fire while playing with hand sanitizer and a lighter in Samut Prakan, Thailand.

The incident happened last week Wednesday, August 26, when Captain and his older brother Nonoe, five, were playing as they were getting ready for school.

Captain Chuenbubpha, was engulfed in flames at his home in Samut Prakan, Thailand after the highly inflammable anti-COVID-19 gel was squirted on him ignited.

3-year-old boy mistakenly sets himself on fire while playing with hand sanitizer and a lighter

The uncle who saved him said: I ran to the kids when I heard them crying. I did whatever I could to stop the fire as soon as possible before it burns the boy more.”

He revealed he used his bare hands to kill the flames before tearing the uniform out of the crying boy.

He added: ”I smothered him to put out the flames. They were extinguished quickly but he still had injuries all over his body.”

Captain recovered but with minor burns after staying at the hospital for one night.